Why should I exhibit?
If you’re looking for…
- Intros to investors (VCs and business angels)
- New business contacts and partnerships
- Exposure and taking a position in the startup community
- Inspiration and energy
…then Sting Day is a great place to be!
One-on-one meetings with investors
As an exhibiting startup, you will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one speed meetings with investors. This will give you up to 5 quality intros during one hour – great use of your time!
Who is Sting Day for?
We’re looking for startups in:
- B2B Software and services
- B2C Software and services
- Life sciences, health and wellbeing
- High-tech and hardware
- Gaming and entertainment
- Financial technologies
- Cleantech and sustainability
We’d be very interested to see you exhibit at the event if you have a business idea which:
- is built on an innovative technology
- solves a clear problem in your market
- is scalable
- has great international potential, and
- is developed by a strong team
Good luck, and thanks! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
At no cost, you can get
- A spot in the exhibition area
- 2 tickets to the event
- A high-top table
- Place for 1 roll-up
- Electrical outlets
- Lunch, dinner and networking that actually works!
April 2 – Last day to apply. Apply here
April 7 – You'll find out if you’ve been selected to pitch for Sting’s business coaches. We will email you.
April 17-18 – Pitch days: Selected startups have 5 minutes to pitch for Sting’s business coaches.
April 20 – You'll find out if you’ve been selected to exhibit and participate at Sting Day.
May 16 - Sting Day!
Don’t miss this chance! Last year, 99% of the participating startups made new valuable business connections. Click below to start your application.
Time: 16 May 2018, 11.30-22.00
Place: Hotel Birger Jarl, Birger Jarlsgatan 61