51 carefully selected startups are exhibiting, spanning the categories Health, SaaS, Fintech, e-Commerce, Media/Games, Deeptech and Sustainability.
Welcome and Sting news update with Pär Hedberg
In a panel discussion, Kina Zeidler, author of "The Swedish Tech Tycoons", will ask three successful entrepreneurs about the importance of the team for the success of a growth company. They will touch upon diversity, culture, competence and employer branding, among other things. Participating in this panel are:
- Magnus Nilsson, co-founder, iZettle
- Elsa Bernadotte, co-founder, Karma
- Oscar Höglund, co-founder, Epidemic Sound
Investors and Startups can book 10 minute one-on-one meetings with each other through our Speed Meetings platform.
An interesting lineup of Sting alumni companies who all have made an impact on the environment as well as on a business level. In a mix of presentations and fireside chats, they will tell their stories and give insights on developments and trends within their respective industries. Participating entreprenurs are:
- Sven Lindström, Midsummer, interviewed by Karin Ruiz, Sting
- Frida Emilsson, Worldfavor, interviewed by Karin Ruiz, Sting
- Christina Lundbäck, Surfcleaner
- Michael Arnör, Sellpy, interviewd by Hannah Meiton, Sting
In a panel moderated by Staffan Helgesson, Creandum, we will take a look at how investors view teams when the invest. What are their lessons learned on how to evaluate teams, culture, handle team conflicts, and much more. Participating in the panel are:
- Pär-Jörgen Pärson, Northzone
- Marie-Helene Ametsreiter, Speed Invest
- Seth Pierrepont, Accel
- Louise Samet, Blossom Capital
How has the arena for Swedish tech startups evolved over the last decade?
Pär-Jörgen Pärson, Northzone och Pär Hedberg, Sting